What is Bagster?
Waste Management's new Bagster Dumpster in a Bag service can hold up to 3300 lbs of as much waste or debris as you can throw in it. The Bagster Dumpster in a Bag is ideal for jobs like:
How Does Bagster Work?
- Renovations and Remodeling
- Home and Garbage Cleanouts
- Concrete and Stone Work
Where is it available?
- Purchase Bagster at participating stores
- Store Bagster at your home until you are ready to start your project--it is compact in size and easy to transport and store before you use it!
- Once Bagster is full, call 1-877-789-Bags (2247) to schedule and pay for pick-up. Please allow up to 3 business days from the day you call for service for your Bagster to be removed.
Bagster is currently available to all Waste Management customers living in Snohomish County. To find out if your neighborhood is serviced by Bagster please email email@example.com or call 1-800-592-9995.
Where Can I Purchase Bagster?
Bagster is currently sold at participating Lowes.
The cost to purchase Bagster is $29.99
- Lowes, Mill Creek
- Lowes, Lynnwood
- For directions to either location please visit the Lowes website.
How Can I Schedule my Bagster Pick-up?
Call 1-877-789-Bags (2247) to schedule and pay for pick-up. Please allow up to 3 business days from the day you call for service- for your Bagster to be removed. The cost for pick-up is $155.78
For additional information Click Here - Acrobat File - 3.9 mb
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-592-9995
Print This Page
- For service within city limits, click city name.
- For service outside city limits, click county name.