Curbside RecyclingPlease have your recycling roll cart & bin curbside by 6:00am on your service day.
|Mixed Recycling Cart|
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
|Recycling on the side|
Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Put your used motor oil in a one-gallon or smaller see-through container and cap it tightly. Empty milk jugs make good oil containers.
For more recycling information please visit the City of Beaverton website.