Curbside RecyclingSet your recycling rollcart out at the curb the night prior to your weekly recycling day.
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container.
Clean paper and cardboard
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type plastic tubs (6 oz. or larger),
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal or smaller).
- All plastic bottles and plastic jugs.
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Glass is NOT accepted curbside. Bring it to one of these locations.
If you have any questions, contact Waste Management Customer Service - 1 800 808-5901 or e-mail us at Waste Management Customer Service.