Forest Grove Transfer Station1525 B Street
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Open to the public Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
Some materials are accepted for free at this facility; other materials are accepted for a fee.
|Clean Mixed Recyclables|
All of these materials can be mixed and recycled together at no charge.
Clean paper and cardboard
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Shredded paper (place in a paper bag or paper envelope)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type plastic tubs (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal or smaller)
- All plastic bottles and plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
All computers, TVs, laptops and monitors are banned from disposal as garbage in Oregon. Bring up to seven working or non-working laptops, computers, computer monitors and peripherals (keyboards, mice, printers etc.) for free recycling.
Paint is not accepted at the Forest Grove Station. For recycling locations and additional information, visit www.paintcare.org
For recycling options for materials not accepted at the transfer station, visit www.oregonmetro.gov/findarecycler.