Yard Debris CollectionYour yard debris is collected every other week, in urban Washington County only, on the same day as your trash collection. Please refer to your calendar showing the collection schedule. If you need a calendar call us at 1-800-808-5901 or email Waste Management Customer Service.
On yard debris day, you can set out one 64-gallon Waste Management provided roll cart (no plastic bags, please) of yard trimmings every other week for no extra charge. Any additional 32-gallon cans, paper Kraft bags or bundles (prunings are limited to 4" in diameter and 36" in length) will be collected for an extra charge.
For the safety of our drivers, please have all limbs cut or trimmed so that they do not stick out above the rim of the container.
|Yard Waste Bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|Yard Waste Bundle||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|64 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 100 lbs.|
On Pickup Day
- Place materials at the curb (not in the street) by 6:00 AM on your pickup day.
- Do not use plastic bags, recycling carts or bins or plastic liners for yard debris.
- Place your yard debris loosely in the cart so that it falls freely when emptied.
- When using Kraft paper yard waste bags for extra yard debris, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of bag. Keep bags in dry location until pickup day to prevent bottom from falling out.
- Tie bundles with string or twine. Bundles must be no larger than one foot by three feet.
|Curbside yard debris includes:|
* No greater than 4" in diameter and 36" long
Curbside yard debris does not include:
|Rural yard debris collection:|
Take yard debris to a drop-off yard debris center
There is no yard debris collection service for residents who live in rural Washington County.