Address - 5600 Tonsgard Court, Juneau
7 am - 4:30 pm | Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday
Recycling hours - 7 am - 5 pm | Tuesday - Saturday
New Year's Day | Closed
Independence Day | Closed
Thanksgiving Day | Closed
Christmas Day | Closed
Contact - 907-780-7801
Please separate materials by type and place them into the corresponding bins at the recycling center. Rinse all containers before recycling. Lids should be disposed of in household garbage. Labels do not need to be removed.
- #1 plastic bottles and containers. Remove all lids. No #3, 4, 5, 6, 7 plastics. NO polystyrene foam.
- #2 plastics, including cloudy white jugs and containers and colored #2 plastic. Remove all lids.
- Corrugated cardboard. No waxed cardboard such as fish boxes.
- White office paper
- Newspaper, magazines, catalogues and mixed paper, including colored and other white paper, envelopes, (windows ok), junk mail, cereal boxes, phone books and cardboard milk cartons (no plastic).
- Glass. Remove all lids.
- Aluminum cans. No foil, pie pans, or scrap metal.
- Steel/tin cans: Put metal lids inside cans and crimp closed.