Commercial and Industrial RecyclingWaste Management custom recycling programs are designed to meet the specific needs of individual companies. From small businesses to large corporations, we offer a wide range of innovative recycling options.
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines and catalogs
- Telephone books
- Paper bags
- Cereal, cracker and shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Envelopes (windows and paper padding OK)
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Glass must be collected separately from the mixed recycling.
- Mix all colors. Labels OK.
- Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Please email WM Customer Service or call 800-808-5901 for more information.