Commercial and IndustrialWM offers tailored services for businesses of all types and sizes.
Our experts work with your business to create customized recycling programs that improve operations, meet regulatory requirements, increase diversion rates, and serve the greater environment.
Regardless of your company's size or industry we can create a custom waste pickup program that meets your needs and helps protect the environment.
Commercial Food Waste Collection is available at NO Additional Cost to Redmond Businesses!!
Construction, Demolition and Land Clearing Projects
Get your construction job done right with innovative solutions, time-tested expertise and the reliability of the nation's largest environmental solutions network.
- Front Load Containers: 1 yard to 8 yard with wheels and metal or plastic lids.
- Roll-off Drop Boxes: 10 yard to 50 yard containers. 100-yard chassis/trailers for large jobs.
Missed Collection / Blocked Containers
WM is dedicated to meeting all of our customers' needs efficiently and promptly. If your collection has been missed, we want to know about it!
We ask customers to keep containers unblocked (parked cars, overflow material, locked gates, etc.) so that we can empty and replace them in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, we are sometimes unable to empty containers because they are blocked and our driver can't access them. Waste Management makes every effort to contact customers to let them know when a container is blocked.
- If a driver finds a container blocked, he will call Dispatch.
- Dispatch will contact the customer while the driver waits up to 4 minutes for access before moving on with the route.
- If Dispatch reaches the customer, they will ask the customer to clear access and arrange for later collection if necessary.
- If Dispatch is unable to contact the customer, they will leave a message explaining the circumstances, and ask the customer to call Customer Service to schedule another collection. Extra service charges may apply.
If notified by Noon, Monday through Friday, we will usually be able to collect missed containers on the same day. Otherwise collection shall occur on the next business day.
The City of Redmond offers recycling presentations and personal assistance to help your business recycle more, reduce waste, and save money. Call 425-556-2832.
Please email WM Customer Service or call 800-592-9995 (M-F 7 am - 7 pm, SAT 9 am - 1 pm) for more information.