Curbside RecyclingPlease have your recycling roll cart & bin curbside by 6 am on your service day.
Garbage and recycling are picked up weekly. We recommend that you wait until the cart is full to bring it to the curb.
Mixed Recycling Cart
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Recycling on the side
Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Put your used motor oil in a one-gallon or smaller see-through container with a screw cap lid. Empty milk jugs make good oil containers.
Beyond Curbside Recycling
For recycling options for materials not collected curbside, visit www.oregonmetro.gov/findarecycler to find a recycler near you.
If you have any questions, please contact WM Customer Service at 800-808-5901 or e-mail us at WM Customer Service.