Yard Debris CollectionYour yard debris is collected weekly in 60 gallon rollcart.
On yard debris day, you can set extra yard debris for an additional fee in 32-gallon cans or Kraft paper yard waste bags (no plastic bags, please) or bundles (Prunings are limited to 4" in diameter and 36" in length) of yard trimmings.
For the safety of our drivers, please have all limbs cut or trimmed so that they do not stick out above the rim of the container.
|Yard Waste Bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|Yard Waste Bundle||Weight Limit 60 lbs.|
|60 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 100 lbs.|
On Pickup Day
- Place materials at the curb (not in the street) by 6 am on your pickup day.
- Do not use plastic bags, recycling carts or bins, plastic liners or regular garbage cans for yard waste.
- Place your yard waste loosely in the cart so that it falls freely when emptied.
- When using Kraft paper yard waste bags for extra yard debris, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of bag. Keep bags in dry location until pickup day to prevent bottom from falling out.
- Tie bundles with string or twine. Bundles must be no larger than one foot by three feet.
- If you provide your own 32-gallon can for yard waste. Place your yard waste sticker on the side of the can. make sure the sticker faces the street when you place your can out for collection. If you need us to mail you a yard debris sticker, please contact our office at 503-249-8078 or email WM Customer Service.
- If you would like to use a larger container, you may order a 60-gallon cart by calling us at 249-8078 or e-mail at WM Customer Service. A minimum of one year is required for the 60-gallon service.
Curbside yard debris includes:
* No greater than 4" in diameter and 36" long
Curbside yard debris does not include:
Yard Waste Exemption Program
Applications for the yard debris exemption program will be accepted each year from March to May. Contact Wood Village at 503 667-6211 for applications and information. If you qualify, your garbage bill will be reduced by $3.10 per month.